Empire Market

3,027 Responses

1. DoubleALien says:

I was scammed out of 90 euros, the order was disputed but the moderators never answered me in more than 3 weeks. I tried to contact them directly with the ticket list, but I never got an answer either. It’s been a month and a half since my funds have been blocked. Empire market is absolutely to flee, because in case of problem don’t count on them to get your money back. The crooks are happy on this site

2. CPCR_is_real says:

Maybe I’m a little bit new to DNM, but I got scammed on something rather small. My point is that if you go into here thinking the place will be scam free just because it’s large and so they’ve had to have solve that problem, you’d be wrong. You have zero guarentees.

At the very least don’t spend any significant amount of money.

3. Harri Gonzalez says:

is anyone finding the capchta is impossible to solve atm on EM?

4. Gerardes says:

I cant complete the newe chapta enYone ?

5. g33z3r99 says:

I’m having the the problem where the extra letters are over the top of the writing and unable to decipher where the extra lettesers should go

6. liquidice says:

please please i need a vendor that sells Australian drivers license and medicare cards, and would accept payment via perfect money.
    pls contact me immediately.

7. Last Time says:

I have a fairly simple question if the site works without scam do you have a seller of counterfeit euro banknotes to advise me ?

8. DELEGATE says:

Am a new person in dark web pls I need to be guide thanks

9. DELEGATE says:

Am new person in the martek pls I need someone to guide me. pls

10. fuck says:

im in just got a fresh cc and cash out 9.470 and got me a btc

11. gab says:

look for the red circle

Captcha doesn’t work now on any of my devices

13. daany says:

I cant do the chapta anymore it has changed why ,icant get in my account now

14. Danny says:

cant do chapta no moreeiher iys not working

Yea it’s shit no go

16. Boo says:

Yeah it’s shit no go

17. Marcus says:

Do you know a good site to by cc plz

18. peachesgreene says:

Where are real drugs that I’ll actually receive? Also are Pay pal transfer really legit

19. SAB says:

Works fine. Had 4 orders all arrive in last week.

20. Personaluse says:

New 2 this like 3 gms fenny

21. Yham says:

For your Documents and counterfeit bank notes contact me asap

I was able to get in earlier in the week and after transferring $ into my account, when to log in and was stopped with a message saying I had 2FA turned on…and that I needed to decrypt a message to get in. I never turned 2FA on. Feels like the site is scamming me.

23. asfefe says:

cuando se va a poder comentar libremente?????

24. pepega_clan says:

@Anonymous STFU retard

25. InkeyeZ says:

I registered on Empire Market 3 weeks ago.
    Just received my first order to Bulgaria – everything worked fine.

26. Rahn says:

looking to buy mdma rocks/ crystals, can anyone help?

I tried logging in my Empire Market but said it had a 2FA, witch I had never put on. I believe I have been hacked. Can anyone help please….. Thanks

29. Holla86 says:

Premier League and Chuck Norris looks like they are both scamming. Beware!!

30. brit says:

empire just scammed me
    does anyone know any legit place to buy bank logs or paypal logs

31. anonymous says:

the same thing has happened to us as well if anyone has any idea of how to fix this. moderator response was immediate but unhelpful , though we are still messaging back and forth

32. alchemy says:

We are alchemy-cd, which market is real now? (Not a liar market)

33. Aries jones says:

I need a vendor that sells peyote Lophophora

34. Bonnie&Clyde says:

If you cannot read the catchpas install a magnifier on your smart phone to read the letters or numbers .

Empire scammed me they never sent 250 and Its not phasing I have money in account

36. Palatecritic3 says:

They stole my money $250

37. thefuq says:

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!!! SOME OF THESE CROOKS ARE TAKING YOURE SHIT AND ACT LIKE YOURE THE SCAMMER. LEAVE THIS SITE ASAP THATS WHAT I DID……….

Still hasnt sent my $260 they just simply stole my money i have money in account so dont believe them if they say i got phised its bullshit

Empire scammed me still hasnt received my money its been a full 2 days. Stayyyy away

They stole 260 from me

41. cassady33 says:

I cant beleive it i got 2FA’ed BOYZ long time user NEVER HAD A problem but i had a order get canceled. a big on elike 150 buck , i shouldnt hav left it in there and i got locked out!. i hav always never left anymore then 10 bucks in there i never use 2fa for empire. its just a ploy they use to freeze our account if where dumb to leav it there , supper pissed

Stay away empire is stealing deposits.

They scammed me

44. unknown says:

Can anyone help me to get my girlfriends username and password

45. gainsty says:

I deposited bitcoin to empire , it didn’t reflect on my account, run away from empire they have started scamming

46. jellyfish says:

Anyone wanna help a newbie? Please please?

1st time phished 2nd time placed 3 orders w 3 diff vendors. Received nothing.

48. Tj says:

Stay away. Unless your looking to lose $$

got scammed 2k on Empire Market, the said i put 2fa on i cant get in theyve now got my 2k

50. unknowm says:

i was scammed only $130 aud but bthe money was taken out of my actual account with no trace on where it went.

got scammed $350 empire they fucking head took my money said didnt received

52. unkno says:

Fuking SCAMMER!! took $360 of my money and never reply back. they starting to take all money and disappear soon watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. Anon says:

i got SCAMMED by Empire, as soon as i deposit the money in they refused to have it and disappeared in thin air. I lost $370 Please stay away .

SCAM!!!! dont use this fucker url got scammed lost 300
    use the url from onion. live

I probably got phished. I’ve sent BTC from my wallet to my account and i’ve never received them. 3 days ago already.

56. SiHayCamello? says:

Algun provedor de Colombia Manizales, pasta o dinero?

57. dfcef says:

none of your links work what a joke of a site

58. randall says:

looking for a legit source for that actually delivers product

59. john says:

Empire market Scammed my money. i cannot withdraw any money $340

60. empiregrr says:

Same problem for me. My account is now asking for 2FA that I never added. I’ve been scammed…

61. fnsa says:

pomodero timer or are u cops

62. fnsa says:

was bb busted i srote a comment bthat they were busted and it was not posted

63. dirtyoxcity says:

all the empire URL’s arent working, it takes u to where you prove youre a human , then after tha the page never opens, it wont even let met get to the part where you sign in

64. Anon says:

Scam market now, Moderation team more than likely in on taking money. Dont expect to get any help if you cant log into your account after transferring a sum of over 200. Shits fucked

65. Hotstuff88 says:

What’s up with the empire market? No matter what link I take I will not get further after the DDOS link. Always says Bad Gataway

66. fuck u says:

all was going smooth until July, after the forth, first I couldn’t get my link to work then it was 504 error and now I pass the ddos security and get to the sign in page and put my user and password plus captcha ALL CORRECTLY and it keeps going back to the sign in page WATA FUCK IS GOING AROUND THIS BITCH, first bitbazaar now this? yall lost your balls or something, bunch of pussies going to bring everything down like usual, I wish I was a hacker and kill all u motherfuckers. It’s fucking a pandemic and you guys can’t even consider that fuck this world man I’m done with it.

67. fuckyou says:

only shit thing about this market is it takes five fucking years to login. half the time the links dont work or the captcha is too fucking retarded, and the other half it keeps requesting a pin change. fucking stupid.

68. jackson says:

They SCAM my money as soon as i deposit money they say they never received money and deleted my account. I lost $750 today !!
    I am so angry, happend to my friend account too they STEAL your MONEY

69. jackson says:

As soon as you put deposit my money They said they never received it and closed the ticket blaming it is not their fault. I cannot log back in. I got $750 SCAMMED today

70. Onionass says:

They scammed me too. Wasnt phished. Had a remaining balance and it disappeared right before my eyes with zero trace of where it went. Only $20. 86 cad but still. My stupidity for leaving it on there hit what the actual fuck where did my money go

71. fuckyou says:

Do not put any money in this market. When you try to log in again, they will ask you to change your password and enter a new pin, which requires your old pin at sign up, which they will say is incorrect even though it is correct. Happened to me twice now. Read my earlier comment two-three comments up.

FUCK EMPIRE.

72. Posterman says:

Always check the links from here

73. Posterman says:

Always check the links from here

74. jackfrost420 says:

does anyone know whats up with vendor “savesballs”??? This is my go to and he let my order expire with no communicaton. I hope nothing happened. If you now anything please inform. Thx

75. jackfrost says:

whats up with vendor savesballsstore? Some of the best blow and prices on the market. Been my go to for a long time. Placed order last week and it never was marked shhipped and ended up expiring. Very unlike this vendor. I placed another order and been 3 days again with no response. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

76. Razer says:

have u ordered from there before?

Such a newbie amazed I got this far. Anyone who can help me out? Looking for some pills

78. Sam says:

Such a newbie amazed I got in here. Anyone who can help me? Looking to get some pills mailed.

79. chi says:

is the market down or is it just me?

80. Connection issues says:

For anyone having issues finding a decent trusted connection, it is Empire after all, find me on wickr FruitsUK. Wide range of fruits and veggies from broccoli to poppies. Msg for menu, UK and EU. Peace, stay safe.

they stole 500 from me with that 2fa bullshit. dont use this market

82. tudor says:

Have been scammed for 300 bucks and support doesn’t bother reply for over a week. Sucks big time!! :((

Can anyone get me a bank statement?

do not use this market, they were really good but not anymore in the last few months i have been locked out of 3 accounts, all which had roughly 50/70 euro.
    every account has had same problem, not recognizing my password or mneomic.. absolute robbing c”*ts

85. Kelvin says:

I think so too

86. Fake reviews says:

A lot of the retards reviewing multiple times don’t understand they have a footprint that is leaving an avatar right next to them… even if they change their name we know you’re the same person because of the avatar.

I get you are upset because you setup 2FA, lost the code and now you’re mad b/c you’re a fucktard. So, you come here and write 20 reviews saying they scammed you so it looks like people are getting scammed and newcomers stay away.

Well, your inability to even make a few fake reviews shows your ignorance which in turn validates that you didn’t get scammed, you just fucked up and are mad at the world.

Suicide is always an option. You should look into it.

87. FRUITSUK on Wikr says:

I seem to be LOCKED OUT OF ACCOUNT for 3 days now, can’t access new orders or even cancel them. Thankfully funds will be returned soon if i vant get back online. First it was connection dropping and kicking me every 2 minutes meaning I could only deal with a couple of orders and then I was kicked almost like clockwork. Then it was the captcha refusing to let me in despite being correct at least 5 times in a row. Im a grown adult there is no way i got it wrong 5 times in a row. Phishing links are a problem ive never experienced but i can understand the deep frustration we invest hours of our lives to earn our damn money! This is still one of the most popular markets but the team behind it need to seriously reevaluate their efforts and fix these simple but major issues. I wish I could say I would leave but haven’t found another market thats much better and worth starting from scratch on. I’ve been forced to take risk on wikr just to get orders out and keep up business. Im not saying I could do better but its becoming a real headache at this point. It might be partially a personal issue as some people claim to be doing fine but Empire is beyond a joke at this point imo.

88. neil says:

Hi I’m new here anyone can help me set up a account pls

89. Florian says:

Sent BTC deposit to my Empire wallet a couple of hours ago now, balance still isn’t credited?

Is this normal? Have I been scammed?

90. gate72008 says:

hello I want to report a scamer
    AmsterdamNL
    I order and nothing send
    this is what I got when ask him about my order
    “”listen funny guy
    you order drugs in case you dont know
    also how many negative we have after 2 weeks ?
    dont bother us with bullshit “”

91. Jack says:

I transferred credit 2 days ago. How long does it usually take until I get you credited to my ballence?

LMFAO @ all these retards above who fall for phishing scams and then claim Empire is exiting. dumbasses probably don’t even know how to use PGP. kill yourselves.

93. Peter says:

Now a total scam with an impossible captcha. Discracy.

94. Rasper says:

Why is Empire suddenly asking for 2FA authentication when I never set this up? I have been using this market for a long time and have never done this before. I can’t set up a new account to raise the issue as it asks for 2FA too. I don;t have a private key so can’t get in to finalize my orders.

95. John says:

I’ve been scammed on here once or twice by the market when I’ve deposited I’ve sometimes never seen it again.
    Other times it shows within 10 minutes never taken days.
    But this isn’t the only market that has scammed they all end up doing it FACT!
    And we all keep going back to them.
    You hear about all the scamming going on online or at your door people that haven’t ever put a foot wrong or ever done anything illegal and there getting scammed left right and centre.
    And they don’t ask for it.
    And yet you got people like us using the dark web thinking that it’s great but we are the fucking mugs for using these scamming market’s it’s 50/50 if you get anything in return.
    So stop moaning about being ripped off as we are all asking for it as soon as you get involved with the market’s.
    Everyone of them will eventually pull exit scams just like they always do.
    So just do what I do and do your homework message them try to see if they got wickr or other contact details so you haven’t got to bother with any of these market’s.
    I’ve not been scammed for about a year now as I’ve got legit vendors to order from and it’s always ndd if ordered by 4pm.
    I would never try to pay a penny in these market’s ever again thank fuck.
    And when you do get a deposit go right you got another worry about the vendor ripping you off.
    And all the anxiety that comes from start to finish.
    First you deposit if that goes into your account you make your order and the your like a dog looking out the window for days looking for the postman!
    It’s just the worst anxiety you can possibly put on yourself just because we decide to try all these scamming market’s.
    So just don’t waste your money on them.
    Just try to buy from vendors in which you have direct contact with.
    And there own bitcoin account in which you pay your funds just like I do .
    I’m never on postman pat patrol looking for him every 2 minutes.
    I just order the day before and get up and go to the door when I hear the noise of the postman putting mail though the door.
    No more anxiety like when I was using these market’s.
    So just remember you are all going to be scammed in the end even if you’ve been lucky up to now.
    But just remember what I said about direct contact with them makes life alot stress free.
    Stay safe people.
    Regards.

96. André says:

Hi.. Looking for reable herbal incense spice k2 supplier to my shop.. Can someone indicate??? Tank you.

97. Anonym says:

I want ethereum… Help!

98. dutchguy2 says:

Are people having trouble logging into Empire RN?

99. Dan says:

What’s the latest EM link?