Tochka Market

1. totorina says:

another exit scam ?

2. smn says:

can’t connect to it. Yesterday everything was okay and now i’m trying to reach this site about 5 hours (tried mirrors too). Is Tochka alive?

3. charlie67 says:

Tochka was a good dnm but now they have (since 5-6 weeks not for about 3-4 days like some guys wrote here) always database errors, and i wouldn´t (and i was 2 years a costumer there) not deposit btc there like anonymous wrote here wright before They most vendors from tochka (also crack1 when somebody searching him) is now on apollon, and they are really good, and i´ve ordered 6th times with success. I´d never lost my deposit (and this is really important in this bad fuckin dnm times). I don´t like to post it here, but it´s better when we forget tochka in the future, cauz i think they will maybe will make a scam exit. I´m not sure, but also the admin are not sure how long tochka will exists anymore.

4. Mace says:

Does anyone know the reason for Tochka being down at this point in time?

Whats happened to Tochka? are we getting scammed?

6. flat45fs92 says:

Wanting to get top grade counterfeit usd notes. Anyone know an honest reliable vendor?

Any news on Tochka? Been down for over 24hrs

8. NEO says:

scammers alert agartha market vendors
    movingtrain wikr: movingtrain111
    blocked by vendor after sending coins. everybody beaware and stay away from these vendors..
    cokydoc
    baileythom
    dream boss
    dreamshop
    eniplugssupply lvl 8 scam artist
    wicker:everreal
    wicker:johnship
    wicker legit12
    wicker: vandot123
    wicker: vasto420
    THESE ALL ARE SCAMMERS I LOST AROUND 2000USD WITH THESE SCAMMERS
    BLACK MARKET IS SHIT WITH FAKE VENDORS.

9. fungi says:

Hello guys does someone know US vendor with good weed?

10. Back says:

Cops are back to work today

11. NEO says:

agartha is only stable market for now will all scammers there so there is no market active right now

movingtrain wikr: movingtrain111 (scammer with no brain)
    cokydoc
    baileythom
    dream boss
    dreamshop
    eniplugssupply lvl 8 scam artist
    wicker:everreal
    wicker:johnship
    wicker legit12
    wicker: vandot123
    wicker: vasto420

And miss usa, and jennett44….crooks

13. shinsta says:

Why is Tchka down?

14. digs says:

i put a order in with a vendor a few days ago and the fucking website went down so im left out of pocket!!!.
    im well pissed off….
    any news?.

15. charlie says:

yep, the markets down for me too :/

16. anon says:

put in an order w trusted vendor then site went down so out of pocket. anyone from the market able to explain what’s going on… can see none of the money has moved out of escrow accounts so doesnt look like exit scam… any news????

• bwolf says:

yea happened to me to placed a few orders and now the site went down pretty pissed been about 9 days since i placed order thinking now im hit

17. doctorwho says:

This sucks!! Anybody knows anyone we can still get goodies from?Any contacts????!!!?!

18. Eli.17 says:

Placed an order on Tochka several days before it went down. Order was marked shipped. I do you think I will receive it?

19. budd says:

What is happening with all markets…??

Try Apollon.

My referall link (25% on each order):
    apollonvm7uin7yw.onion/

Maybe it works for you. Maybe not. Good luck.

I need good vendor for ketamine and coke, do you have some recomendation?

20. budd says:

@doctorwho what items??

21. budd says:

What is happening with all markets…??

Try Apollon.

My referall link (25% on each order):
    apollonvm7uin7yw.onion/

Maybe it works for you. Maybe not. Good luck.

I need good vendor for ketamine and coke, do you have some recomendation?

22. Toaster389 says:

Tochka seems to be down for now. Haven’t been able to access any of my accounts on that site for awhile. Currently moving my business to Apollon, I’d recommend that others do the same in the meantime. Who knows if tochka will still be safe once it’s back up, or if it’ll just be a honeypot like alphabay was after it came back up for a bit. Be wary.

Currently I have been able to access Apollon.

24. koko says:

Hi,
    I ordered from Ferrari vendor from Tochka and 8 days later still nothing.
    Does anyone know this guy and is it decent or just another scammer?

ordered from him many times, sometimes delivery takes very long.

• Koko says:

Thank you bro!
        Hope I get it soon 😉
        I have bad experience with Dutch vendors because usually the shipment from Netherlands is checked often. Once my brother who love in Amsterdam sent me very nice coke from his friends from Suriname (which is great shit) and yet I didn’t receive it. Its my brother and it was gift so I am sure he didn’t scam me 🙂

i ordered also from ferrari, its 15 days and still nothing… shipping to czech rep. europe

• deepweeber says:

scammer ordered once from him and didn’t even bother to txt me back after 2 weeks , he just called me a cunt ….

I have received each order from him

I have received every order from him, expect the one which i ordered a day before tochka went down, also waiting.

• ano says:

first order with him came fast.
      second one still waiting for more than a week .. was marked shipped before market went down.. we’ll see

• koko says:

Hi bro,
        did you receive your 2nd order?
        It’s been already 15 days since my order was shipped and still nothing. I don’t know whether he scammed me or not because this spring I ordered seeds from Netherlands with priority shipment with track and trace and anyway I waited nearly 1 month. I am in BG in EU country and maybe would be faster if I would go with my bicycle to Netherlands to buy the seeds and come back to Bulgaria 🙂

25. A. S. says:

I placed an order with @dreathvendor and then the site went down. Haven’t received order. Does anyone know anything?

26. pissed buyer says:

Guys this does NOT happen for first time!
    I suggest you to boykot Tochka! Lets all stop using this site. There are plenty of other trusted markets so would not be loss for us but loss for tochka staff!
    We must stop using this market until they start maintain this market more serious and get rid of the scammers!
    For example the guy who said he lost 400usd would not lose them if used Apollon or Empire, would he?

• punchmysterio says:

no man, tochka is not responsible of this down, many others markets are down like tochka. i don’t know why, maybe it’s just an update of tor?

• anonymous says:

how would u know if tochka market isn´t responsible? doesn´t matter. This can´t happening. they don´t have to wonder if noone trusts this market anymore.

• koko says:

That’s right bro! Tochka staff do not care about us and our losses! If they did care for their clients first thing they would not delete the bad feedbacks of the scammer vendors but they would just ban the vendors! Anyway doesn’t matter if the vendor is piece of shit or legit Tochka receives it’s piece of cake (aka fee)!
          Unfortunately after I did some research I just don’t see any good market left.
          Before I used to use only dream market and alphabay and I received absolutely every order I placed! Despite I was buying coke only with FE I wasn’t scammed even once!

27. 16432564 says:

i’ve placed a order with @expresspharma, somebody know other contact of this vendor?

28. 13121887 says:

i have a 1000€ order opened and the market went down why should i stop using it

29. Doleri says:

How do you create an account in apollon? I don’t understand the jabber or ICQ section, can anyone help me?

30. Pawn says:

Guys, you know if the Dutch salesman Christina from France is active in another market besides tochka?

31. Vin says:

Tochka is down please can someone help me on where to buy a live credit card?

32. bita says:

Does anyone know the contact for @yourfinest

33. AS says:

I put in an order with @dreathvendor and never received my order yet. That was 2 weeks ago! Anyone know this vendor?!!! Down $450!!!

34. Thazz says:

I have an ongoing dispute over Tochka following an order never delivered, how to solve now?

35. 1312 says:

any1 know how to contact Octopus from Tochka?

36. w//takopp says:

so if i got all these meds and tochka is down ,how will iv sell them ?

37. rik says:

how can I contact Ferrari store? Wickr usernamename?

38. Artur says: