Empire Market

2,651 Responses

1. F82 says:

I have the same problem

2. Dream says:

Is this empire definitely down or just wait? Is there any information?

• shawn says:

just wait its not down

• Andiegrammy says:

It is CONSTANTLY down! I’ve tried up to 40 times in a day and cannot get in. As if that’s not enough, when the problem FIRST started back in mid-Dec, I sent bitcoin to the address given to me so that I could place an order with my usual guy. Come back in an hour, no bitcoin. Check the next morning. Nothing. I have submitted support tickets 50 times, they just let them sit for a while and then delete them. I’m out $240 because of some problem with Empire’s site and they will NOT make any contact with me. They LIE when they say “24 hours for reply. Be patient”. Not ONCE have they replied to my tickets. I realize we are all playing with fire here and taking chances with our money, but it’s bad enough we have to worry about the honestly of the vendors, can’t at least the host sites be reputable??? I’m trying to get on there NOW only because I need to reach my usual vendor for whom I’ve started ordering via Apollon as now suddenly there’s some crooked shit going on there. I’m not a drug dealer. I buy medication for my own needs and each time I think I’ve found someone I can trust, it all goes to shit. I’ve placed 5 orders from my vendor and each time he’s sent my order overnite via FedEx. Now, it’s been 5 days and nothing. Between that order and what Empire has decided to keep for themselves, I’m out $600! Supposedly, Appollon is in the middle of an exit scam, whatever that means, and as usual, I cannot get on Empire. I’m fed up.

• Shawn says:

Its super annoying, I was able to get on just long enough to make a few orders with persistence I don’t get what the deal is though it sucks.

• calexc123 says:

i deposited while i was online the bitcoin balance went down to 0.0000 without making any purchases or withdrawals been sending support tickets of proof no reply still waiting will keep the matter updated and only post on this site for the time being

• calexc123 says:

i deposited bitcoin was recieved in my balance and confirmed 5 minutes later while online balance was 0.0000 bitcoin after no purchases or withdrawals sent numerous tickets as proof no reply will update when the matter is resolved and only post on this website for the time being

• calexc123 says:

it was also not a phishing site because the bitcoin deposit was processes with all the correct details of the transaction then my account became completely empty while i was logged onto the site and my account is still empty 8 hours later with no reply from suppport

• inspireuk1 says:

I transferred £1200 to my account on empire today, and within seconds of it being confirmed it was withdrawn and my balance was 0, ive lost all that money empire are not responding to my tickets am lost to what to do next.

• dsm711 says:

I had $24 in wallet leftover. Last time online was 42Cents? WTF

3. tom says:

check onion.live and dread alerts

4. Duckconverse1 says:

i just tried to log in using empiremarketlink on an alt live mirror. i clicked log in kept telling me my password is wrong. ive got my pgp key so im safe anyway. but long story short i logged int my account it refreshed and send me to hydra russain site… wtf???????

Dear Vender(s) I will Finalize my order(s) once I’m online.

i apologize.

5. jojo says:

same problem whats going on

6. JESUS says:

CHECK OUT NEW STORE DRPURPLE UK-UK LEAN! CHEAPEST BULK PRICES AND CHEAPEST SINGULAR BOTTLES ON THE DARKNET!

7. don juan says:

Phishing links beware

8. Work says:

It is not down works perfectly. Enter through: http://empiremktxgjovhm.onion It will redirect you to the page that is working. Verify with: onion.live And to work.

9. jorgitoo says:

jorge porcel jrrrr

10. bel says:

Placed an order on Sunday 1/26. The vendor always ships weekdays by 12:30. It’s now 1/29 and it still says processing. My link definitely wasn’t a phishing link (order placed, phrase shown, a couple $ of bitcoin still in account). I also couldn’t get on yesterday or the day before, though. I also messaged my vendor on wickr and he didn’t respond. Not sure what’s up- are vendors leaving or are they just having trouble getting access? Either way: looking for clean thc carts and/or weed in london.

11. Zch says:

It works for me, but there’s no black numbers for captcha what’s the new captcha?

12. Florian says:

Do the two officials link not work for anyone else?

I am automatically redirected to phishing links.

Is there any way we can access Empire Market right now?

I TRIED TO LOGIN TO THE MARKET BUT THE DARK NUMBERS DOESNT APPEAR ONLY COLORED NUMBERS AND I CANT LOG INN

14. b.tenders says:

I SEE ONLY THE COLORED NUMBER WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN AND IT KEEPS SAYING CAPTCHA IS WRONG

15. kkkkkkk says:

is this legit *** MAGIC MUSHROOM TOOTSIE ROLLS ***** FREE TRACKING/SHIPPING ****LIMITED TIME INTRO PRICE

16. diesel says:

Again, another scam, Apollon is gone?? Dream, Silk, Berlusconi, Grey….what next? Where to go, Empire is slow?

I hope DARK MARKET is good market, I’m giving it a chance, it looks good, I just made first order. Guys, go to ONION LIVE and look for links, don’t get phished! Also, you can go on Dark Guard, there are many links when there aren’t any on ONION LIVE.

Always use ESCROW when you can, don’t be fools.

If you wanna, use my referal code for Dark market when sign up (20% of transaction fees): VB4IJX

Good luck and stay safe!
    d.

17. alen88 says:

is empire ok to use?
    today i had problems in logging in but now its open.
    is it reliable?

18. alen88 says:

is empire market good is it safe?
    today it was down now it’s open

19. alen88 says:

do their escrow work well? is it safe to use empire?

how can you u tell its a phishing link on empire?

21. xsa says:

hey how can you tell its a phising link on empire?

22. toxin says:

I have gotten ever order ever from there but yes, they keep getting DDOS so when i get a working link i have to be hella fast lol, some days it works flawless but this is norm for me as well very slow or it will be working fine then that site goes down and sometimes a refresh will get it back other times i have to get another link

23. mat says:

Empire is the bigest phishing site of the darknet.
    Vol.phishing.scam…just no place for the bisness..
    Becarful link what you use..
    Use the onion.live link if it is online market..
    And utiliz escrow mode..
    Dont finaliz early.

24. Jack says:

I got told they are exit scamming!?

25. lct808 says:

Its only me or is EM so long off???? Please just FM back. thx

• BonnyAnd says:

I have been able to log in yesterday (3rd of February afternoon) , deposited some $ and placed an order. Also I finalized an earlier order and sent a msg to a vendor or even two vendors. But now there is no working mirror to find at the moment but I am almost sure there will be a working one tomorrow or better said later that day.

26. yuh says:

has anyone been able to log in these past couple days? I’ve been logging in every day, then it tells me to change my security data, and after I do it gives me a 502, anyone else have this issue, or know how to fix it?

27. yuh says:

28. Alalla says:

With all money Empire earn, they cant prevent from stupid DDOS?!
    That’s is strange and ridiculous.

29. oli says:

every time l login my balance doesn’t load up and it says that l got zero bitcoin. does anyone else have that problem?

30. Post says:

Seems normal link is working

31. spectator says:

Tried multiple times today through out the day. Just time outs..After Dream M have not been able to find a reliable market. Does anyone know of one.? Like someone above pointed out-the money that Empire management make they should be able to hire someone to fix their problems!

what is going on with this shit man

33. gevor_999 says:

TeamSonic accept my order what happened with empire go buy ddos protection omg

What’s up with empire market ??

35. no name says:

What’s up with empire market ??

36. d3stiny1339 says:

I think they are under attack. There are other scam markets. They are DDOSing Empire Market, to get some vendors on the other markets. But I think it will stop when they have enough vendors for exit scam on other markets.

37. Coronavirus says:

Its so hard to get DDOS protection? I guess Empire earned like $ 500k+ during his life …
    Investing in improvements and security is part of the job.

38. the man says:

it works on dark fail search for dutchwizard020
    legit hash and cocain dealer

39. cassady33 says:

Empire is not down guys it just has problems some times. i hav been on EMP 4 a long time just chill boyz

40. Truth pills says:

Attention to the markets the white horse and Versus, seem to be managed by the same scammers as Apollon and are preparing scam releases also in these 2 markets, it is no coincidence that they are both functioning perfectly …….