The Canadian HeadQuarters

1. hezek says:

Got scammed.

Got scammed

3. Noscampls says:

Got scammed when depositing btc

Good to know. Was going to try the site out

5. mr2cent3 says:

Recent scams on Canadian HQ!!!!!!!! 2 many scams on this market!!
    Beware this market has the biggest scammers around! Beware all!!!!

6. w0rmy says:

I had sent btc to my wallet within Canada HeadQuaters and the admin closed my account, I am out $300 🙁 This market is a SCAM!!!
    beware all

7. i56uh9 says:

web server keep going down because the admin does not know what they our doing!

Wrong link thats why …

9. Beebaboy says:

Hmmm I’m reading all these comments like wtf so far I’ve been buying digital items from and I’ve been reciving them there was a time where someone sent me dead cc tho but he refunded me after I told him they were dead most u idiots don’t know how transfer money into a market place and your blaming it on the admins lol I think this market place is amazing for Canadians and btw I’ve only baught digital stuff such as account and they came in but I did not buy any drugs etc so idk if they scams or not be aware tho

10. i56uh9 says:

Alternative links and the main keep going down! something is going on in that market! only time

11. mr2cent3 says:

Beebaboy you must be in your 50s lol and I know how to transfer btc into a market!!! It’s the vendor cashout00 that never gave what I paid 4…… Beebaboy you must be old and the admin of Canadian headquarters???? Get my btc back pleaseeeeeeee

12. Aqwerty2020 says:

Scam, loaded deposit to wallet on Canadian headquarters, transaction confirmed, balance 0. Not phishing. Exitscam.

13. Kevin Fedrick says:

Is this a scam Market. Need your opinion

14. barracksfordays says:

I registered for an account and deposited bitcoin into it without any issues. If you’re familiar with Empire market then you will notice that a lot of Canadian based sellers in Empire are also active in Canadahq.

I’ve bought and contacted sellers about the items and it always turned out well. I’m pretty sure that all of these comments saying “scam” are people from other marketplaces trying to badmouth this marketplace.

The only bad thing is that I noticed that they only support BTC atm, and sometimes the server goes down for a few minutes, but the downtime is always usually short. Try depositing a few bucks in bitcoin to try out the wallet if you like. I never had any issues whatsoever.

15. belzebreb says:

Anydody try seller tacofino ?

16. Is toe man says:

Good market

What should I use for my Canadian sources and needs instead?

18. Merlocs says:

Canada hq has always been proper

site is down now

20. kBG says:

Fuck with the plug . i will fill all your drop

why is it not working

What happened to Canada hq is it down

23. B says:

What happened to Canada hq is it down

24. rkzzzz says:

deposited 300cad and its been 3 days hasnt gotten to my wallet, somethings fishy. i scanned barcode at btc atm so couldnt have been any mistakes

25. 9ahba says:

I deposited once 150$ btc and i didn’t receive anything rhen i tried 5$ same thing happened my balance is still at 0 and tried again a third time for 20$ and still didn’t get anything in camadahq. Cam sm1 hel me to find out the problem please.

26. Bernie Lomax says:

I have had an issue in dispute for a month today.. $1750
    Have been ordering for 3 months but in last few weeks they seem to be runnin shit goofy. I will come back and update my situation.
    I was able yank the remaining coin from my wallet so it hasn’t taken over wallets yet….
    Tread carefully…… I will return

27. Rave says:

This Market is a SCAM…no way of contacting their so called ”support”, no way of disputing a transaction, cannot cancel a purchase, vendors do not reply to messages, no way of leaving a negative feedback ….and of course they never ship the product! First time I resort to online markets…awesome

28. YOmama says:

Sacamme. Deposited BTC Acc. gone. BUNK

29. hao.pp says:

tried and got scammed for $1. scammed no coin in wallet

30. Low says:

I have used CH at least a dozen times with no problems. I always get what I paid for. The only market I still use.

31. Jake says:

Possible exit scam? Site is down on clear web and balance can’t be withdrawn using tor link

32. Jeff says:

I don’t know how everyone says they got scammed on Canada HQ. I’ve used this market since spring and I’ve had no issues at all. I’ve made many successful orders and added funds regularly without a problem. There was one time when I added funds and the server went down for half a day but I sent a message to support and they replied within an hour and had it fixed, my funds were there, problem solved. I’m not saying people are lying, I’m just adding my positive experience with this market.

33. Gotti100k says:

Anyone that says they been scammed by this is a fcking idiot lol

This website is down

35. Gg says:

I loud account from Coinbase I never got nothing on my wallet

36. Jay says:

I need close to perfect canadian plastic paper money if you got a link on it hit me up

37. Ts Bandz says:

You guys need to stop pressing new address it gonna change the address on your account and u would not get the funds

38. cjay says:

ive had zero issues with anything using this market. One of the best ive used

u guys are fucking stupid

40. joseph says:

Big scam, got scammed, avoid this shit, and those people who said in comments that is not a scam, surly you work on this scam , so you scammer you came here and you leave a good feedback to contribute for scam, you P***Y

41. bronaron says:

I also tried to transfer coin into my wallet have contacted my operator they have completed and confirmed it as of over 12 hours ago and i still have nothing in my wallet on HQ. If anybody has any suggestions or any insight please share. I have sent a message to support saying this same thing and i also have not hit new address since i got the address off of the previous.

42. jim says:

i tested it a week ago and my btc made it wallet no issue. have made solid connection with multiple sellers… one thing multiple vendors use exact same pics. kinda weird.

43. Greywolf95 says:

Lmao you’re probably right. Im super new to this while bitcoin purchasing on the deepweb and I had no problems transferring coins and making a purchase on here.

44. joe says:

first time using it, scammed. Deposited 170 worth of bitcoin, and it never made it to my account. I sent it to the right wallet, so what? The wallet somehow disappeared before confirmation?

45. Steven says:

Where else is good to find Canadian vendors

46. WHMBuyerGuide says:

White House Market Buyer Guide
    =====================================================
    =====================================================

Calicart 98.00 % positive – Cannabis Verified Trusted Vendor With Over 4000+ Positive Reviews.

KarmaKing 99.60 % positive – LSD | MDMA, We are an experienced team dedicated to spreading substances that we believe will change the world for the better. And until they are legalized, we will continue our labour of love in offering the purest, safest products we can get our hands on, with stealthy shipping and affordable prices.

Pureau 98.60 % positive – Offers high quality Benzos on WHM.

/userinfo?user=pureau

Akhenaten 96.80 % positive – Top meth and cocaine vendor on WHM currently has over 4,000 transactions.

Brucelean 99.00 % positive – Top WHM vendor specializes in Codeine and other prescription drugs.

Amazone 100.00 % positive – Offer high-quality cocaine ships from Euro to worldwide (90%)

drugzone 94.00 % positive – A warm welcome to our Drugzone shop! Where we provide you with only the highest quality products some of you may remember us from Dream Market where we did 700 sales and had a 4.91 feedback rating!