Empire Market

2,654 Responses

1. berko says:

I cant log in my profile anybody can ?

2. 442 says:

I can’t log in! Why?

3. HHurt says:

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH STREETLEGEND… This Vendor is a selective Scammer and tries to fool you like you are metally ill!
    IF YOU EVER THINK TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, just dont do it!!!!

And what the fuck is with the server??? i tried to log in the whole day and just came in for 5 minutes but come on – this cant be real… i really tried it a few hundred times. thats fucked up :(((

4. james tyson says:

Lots of DDoD going on taking up all the bandwidth so its hard to get on, just close it down n try later, you’ll get there in the end. When I logged in last weeks a change of password pin etc page appearde looking authentic, I had half filled it in before my better sense kicked in and logged out, just as well as Rabb said in his message above was stung by this and lost his coin, DO NOT CHANGE ANY SECURITY DETAILS. Safe shopping and Happy New Year to all 🙂

• Florian says:

I’ve been trying to log in for ages now to try and get my coins back and get the hell out of this market, to no success

• cassady33 says:

tru dat. keep trying guys if u get in take a pic of the active mirrors to stay updated. stite is not hacked , its not gonna crash , just large bandwith for the sever .stay safe guys happy new year

5. Rodes says:

cant login to empire anymore…wtf?

6. RABB says:

Update on my comment the other day. Looks like who ever fished my account now has access to it and has set up there on pgp so I can’t decrypt and get on.. I don’t know my code to get back the account either. So lesson learned the hard way hear.. Don’t even bother trying to open support tickets, they don’t respond or help at all, actualy ridiculous, makes the phishers job easier. Also I made an order from a vendor called UKNEXTDAY that cost me around £350. Never arrived and messaged the vendor numerous times with no response at all and it’s been around a two weeks . DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. Selective scammer on bigger orders for sure.

7. Florian says:

I’ve been trying to log in for ages now to no success, anyone finally got in?

Ah and Happy New Year everyone 😉

8. Biggiebig235 says:

I got on after Numerous times of trying but only to check messages…I wouldn’t deposit money at the minute as I think they are having server problems…also most of the links the dont work so we just have to let them sort the issues out and wait or try other markets..simple as!!!

9. Richard thornton says:

No luck..sick of trying

Can’t get past capthca

11. not so lucky says:

$940 Sent NADA!

12. handyberry says:

Unable to log in after a million attempts!! What’s going on?? Keeps telling me Incorrect Capture or Incorrect Password. SOmething’s not right

the site has been planted for 2 days !!!!
    it smells the end

14. cassady33 says:

Dude guys i just logged in after 5 days there is nothing wrong! EMP has a new capcha. IT SAYS WHAT NUMBERS DO U SEE IN ?? :the colour it says : mine said black so i typed in the 4 numbers i seen in black BOOM! im logged in, My balance still there NOTHING IS WRONG

The captcha criteria has changed due to DDOS attacks. Only put in the black numbers to log in

16. cassady33 says:

Type in the numbers u see in black! i cant beleive ppl are not seeing that. I just logged in 3 times and just deposited 10 dollars LTC. Confirmed NOTHING WRONG. Shop safe guys

17. 82m8dau2h says:

Why can’t I create a user, it keeps telling me “Incorrect Captcha”??

what about western union transfer vendors ,are they legit ?

19. Happy Customer says:

I have been using this market for a long time without any issues. I wonder if people who lose their deposits have a history of scamming others or buying nasty shit. For instance, if the user is primarily buying stolen credit cards (steeling money from people), they may become prime target for a selective scam. Or, buying quantities of meth…

I buy only cannabis and I’ve never lost a penny due to a deposit not showing up.

Is there any trust able vendor on any market with listing of “WU transfer”trust able?

21. An Avid Weed Buyer says:

I buy from Budbuddy, Treasntreats & Cookies direct. You can’t go wrong with the main ovhm onion link. Be sure to read the captcha – they want only black numbers!
    This is my referral link. I get commission if you use it to sign up and then buy stuff.

22. Rabb says:

Can anyone reccomend the best Coke vendors for quality,reliability and price able to ship inside UK please? And dont even think about mentioning UKNEXTDAY lol…. Selective scammer

I now can’t login at all because the box where the numbers are supposed to be is blank…ugh..so $300 deposited and NOTHING…2 tickets created and NOTHING….response from support NOTHING…seriously guys…geez

24. 12132 says:

any legit wU tranfers recomended?

25. psYcho says:

Just wait. its complicated right now

@Rabb ukwhite, cocoparis, captain-cocaina, newcapital, naturalminds, tonysupplies….

Good luck!

27. hallo says:

my transaction hasn’t been depositted in over 2 hours…
    I dont get it, it’s not a phising link.

There is no update, no deposit. Is this market scammed or hacked?

28. LORDKING88 says:

LEGIT CVV VENDOR IN EMPIRE MARKET CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME?

29. Hehe1 says:

I just deposited some and it has not shown up, I have been using Darknet Markets for 5+ years and this has never happened before.

I have verified it is the correct link, and it has my correct personal phrase. The Transaction currently has 4 Confirmations but if I look at my Bitcoin Balance page the address is still the same, so it looks like it just hasn’t picked up my deposit for some reason.

Maybe something is stuck and it will take a few hours but I am a bit worried, just a warning for everybody else.

• com says:

same for me but sine two days…..

• nobody says:

they (recipient) has to confirm it also .. it just means the back-end isn’t up. FWIW pay attention to what’s in the “enter catchpa” box .. it’ll say something like “enter the red numbers” .. do those only .. that will work.

• STENDAHL says:

Check the BTC address on blockchain.com. I found that my address had had 26 transactions all deposits, then one last one moving all balance to another address. Definitely scam. DON’T DEPOSIT ON EMPIRE.

Same thing happened to me. Did this get resolved for you?

• Bonnie says:

It happened to me twice today. After a deep research, I realized there are several links available online. They are all accessing the same empire market account, everything is working well but they change the Wallet address. I confirmed after opening 3 links, all linking to the main website but generate different wallet address. Only link from the main page URL will deposit to your wallet, all others acre scammers.

• Bonnie says:

30. josh says:

if you need fake notes contact @legitnote via wickr he got the best notes ever

31. Kaze-E says:

Here there,

Iam buying from empire now 4y+ and i know its currently down so can anxone recommend or know a seller for tilidin/oxy in germany?

32. Walmartshopscamingdontgothere says:

Hi does someone have order at DEEPmarket “secure your shopping” ?
    I have pay for 2 transfert western union. 2 vendor dont reply. Btc +10 confirmed. Is it a scam site ? Tkx guys

used for over a year now no probs, transfer took a while last night was in this morning sent money off for stuff pending, guess just keep trying never had any probs in the past

34. anony says:

Pay attention to the words in “enter catchpa” .. it will say “enter the red numbers” or someshit .. do that. It’ll work.

35. BT says:

This market place is down or compromised !!!! Does not open anymore,,,items not turning up ,,NO REPLY FROM ADMIN….

DO NOT BUY FROM EMPIRE MARKETS…..

PROBABLE Y ON AN EXIT………………………………..

36. Saul says:

Used Empire for the firsr time lastnight. Deposit went in within 30 mins.
    2 orders marked as dispatched this morning. Very impressed so far.

37. DragonBallz666 says:

Same for me guys deposited cash yesterday afternoon and still nothing starting to feel like I’ve lost my coin….

38. XIII says:

I bought 3 different cvv all not working nothing on empire seems legit seems like a big scam.

39. lordking88 says:

can i trust empire market or not
    tell me guys i saw the comments and little worried
    where i can good market