Empire Market

2,478 Responses

1. anon says:

Empire has been down for 2 days, anyone know anything?

People empire market stole 900 dollars from me they won’t answer my 5 tickets been two weeks .. 100% was not phishing site I know what to watch out for. If you want to loose your money be my guest make a deposit and say goodbye with no reply

3. Empire thiefs says:

Empire market stole $900 been 3 weeks now .. I swear to god if you deposit your money is GONE they are stealing your deposit and not replying to my 4 tickets SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

yeah got that in bulk what’s your username on empire?

5. grey says:

yeah what’s your username on empire?

6. anon says:

ONION.live currently has working mirrors and the same on this site.

7. Bettis says:

Approx. $340 deposit made but sent to same wallet on Empire 2 days apart so second one did not appear. I know you are supposed to generate new add for each deposit but it says to just make a ticket and they can take care of it easily and get it back into your account since original wallet add is good for at least 1 week. I Have created 2 tix now in last few days week and they have not credited the money to my account or even responded, starting to feel like they are intentionally running the clock out to scam me and take the money.

8. Uk-rev says:

I used empire since sr3.1 went down in August, I was unsure after reading the messages here but went for it anyway. Everything I have bought has turned up so far and I haven’t had any issues with bitcoin missing. Site seems legit for me and I am still using it now. To be fair I haven’t placed any orders over £100 so maybe just be careful if u r planning on depositing larger amounts.

9. olapola says:

Hi,some happened to me. I did one transaction with no problem. At Nov 15 I deposited about 250$ and can’t login since that time. Opened ticket from new account and nobody replied.

Who is the most legit paypal transfer vendor?

Empire stole my bitcoin been in there for months depositing n withdrawing funds no problem. Went to deposit some recently it’s been 2 days n still hasn’t shown up in my account. Don’t USE EMPIRE

same thing happened to me…it never ends well

13. shit says:

Empire is compromitiert by law. Beware

14. Ur turn is soon to be scammed in empire market says:

Empire scamming ppl be careful
    Hi guys I can see it’s not just me lot of ppl getting scammed on empire market
    And who’s not getting scammed yet don’t worry ur turn is coming soon
    We are not stupid empire market taking our bitcoin and not answering to ticket and we all been using empire market since day one we know when we get scammed that’s why empire not answering our tickets I will make sure every one knows that empire market is scam and who is still using it don’t worry ur turn is soon read how many ppl got scammed in comments I thought at the beginning it was only me but the truth lot getting scammed in empire market

15. Lolobaloolo says:

Empire is steady for me. Always check dark.fail for url. Most vendors are solid. Saw someone mentioning Lucky7 vendor here and yes, when all goes well he is solid but when there’s a non-arrival and you come to an arrangement like a refund it takes freaking ages (think he’s not that intelligent tbh). Have been ordering from him for 2+ years but now am waiting on a refund for a month already -meanwhile answering the same stupid questions I’ve answered many a times before.

16. plug says:

who got the username nekospite222 on empire???

scammed here also for 150 never showed up on empire STAY AWAY. I am deleting my acct

FOR THE AUTO CC SHOP.. WHAT DO I USE FOR THE PIN IM JUST SEEING THIS CC SHOP IS IT NEW?

19. Radio Control says:

I really cant see the problem here. I lost 50 on my second deposit and yes the admin never responded to my messages but since then i have had all my transactions go through. I have left £ in the account for weeks and its been left untouched.
    The only problem i have is when the vendors charge for NND but then you get it 5 days later.

20. Empire took my btc says:

I can see lot of ppl getting scammed from empire admin and the admin not replying to the ticket why!?? It’s simple where is the admin if it’s empire is good as used to be ? And I’m sure every one who got scammed they not newbie we been using this market for time and we use live mirrors from not fishing links like some ppl try to cover up with this bullshit excuse I know what I’m saying empire market took my money and and it’s not replying to my ticket and it’s not just me every one here comment about thier btc got missing empire is scam for me and who ever got thier btc missing until empire market gives it back simple

Need help

22. Tunafush says:

I’ve had 30 perfect transactions till today.made a deposit and then the site timed out. Tried to log in again and now it’s asking for 2fa info which was never required before . So I guess I lost 150.00 and I’m very careful about phishing links . If I was phished then why can’t I log in?

need help as well

24. plug says:

who got the username nekospite222 on empire???got some info for him

25. ausfeinausfein says:

guys empire is defiantly doing something fishy! everyone head over to grey market. find the link yourself somewhere safe. it is a wallet free market place. no chance of exit scams and missing btc. im very disapointed in empire

Good vendors for cvv and dumps??

27. m1k2e3em says:

It’s not empires fault. Verify your mirrors people!! If you’ve been requested to do something that doesn’t make sense login on a valid mirror and change your password and pin immediately.

28. JtheLegitPlug says:

we realise empire market is running slow and aware also of possible exit scam and btc missing, if anyone is is need of anything let me know..we have coke, speed, weed, fake notes, cvvs, dumps etc only serious buyers please.

29. m1k2e3em says:

They just don’t get it… EMPIRE IS LEGIT. STAFF IS LEGIT. THEY DO NOT STEAL EVER. ALL OF YOU ARE BEING PHISHED. VERIFY YOUR MIRRORS WHY WOULD EMPIRE REPLY TO TICKETS ABOUT YOU LOSING MONEY WHEN YOU DONT GO BY THEIR RECCOMMENDATIONS TO PROTECT YOURSELF? THEY AREN’T GOING TO REPLY TO STEALING ACCUSATIONS BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE TO LAZY TO TAKE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOURSELVES!!!

30. dopestyle says:

Defintely something fishy going on at Empire. I deposited £80 made an order for £14 then it did some weird refresh thing.. all my money gone and had been magically transferred to a btc address via the withdraw money feature. I’m very careful of phising links and mirror sites too. No replies from support, ticket hasn’t even been processed on there and this was over a week ago.

31. Iinterested says:

Where u guys operate from?
    And are in any markets?

32. goodluck says:

To everyone saying that you need to enter a pin or anything unusual you are getting PHISHED! Use trusted websites like this one and Onion.Live. I just tried using a random websites supposedly legit empire market onion and it asked me the same thing after trying to sign in. It asked me to sign in again and then give my pin also! No fucking duh I am gertting PHISHED.

33. goodluck says:

Also empire market is constantly getting DDOS and constantly changing their mirrors. Be smart people.

34. joker says:

everyone should know that they were hack and there are prob a shit ton of peeps trying to log in

35. olapola says:

Ok, I use only one link from here for all my accounts, only one where I deposited 250$ were scammed. Others works good. But I don’t lit air not more than 50 for now to check if everything is fine. Ok why the empire stuff doesn’t reply on tickets in case that is a side problem

Never received coin and I’m 110% I used the correct link

37. ctn says:

where can we find valid mirrors?

38. Robert_Downey says:

A few days ago . I sent a few thousands to my empire market wallet account.
    Never received them . PGP and 2FA done .
    Was i scammed or will i get my money back?

39. e says:

Big razzia many drugdealsers arrested from empire, they say german police shut empire mrkt down, but as far as i can check, it is not possible to log in…at Empire..so we need wait.