Cryptonia Market

1. suicider says:

always the same shit happens!!! Fuck life, internet, people, the whole fucking world! I am a fucked up addict and if I can not use this site asap, I will kill myself!!! My life is a disaster and the my only happiness a good, working, reliable market. Please make it work again because I am very close to end my life. Thanks

2. beckitogg says:

Don’t do that. You may be an addict. But these operators are scoundrels and crooks.

3. rcjc0219 says:

did anyone buy from doctorxanax??? Im pretty sure he is trying to scam me! Said he shipped last friday still nothing and nothing on informed delivery!!! SO FUCKING TIRED OF THESE BITCH ASS SCAMMERS

4. SDB says:

Cryptonia Forums just got downed; lot of useful information lost on there… Here’s the scoop:

Dread went down and claimed it was an internal fatal error. This is where the Cryptonia staff make announcements. At the time the market went down posting on the forums opened to the public. Vendors in discussions were last saying that funds in escrow ARE STILL IN ESCROW. dark.fail has posted on his site that, though he does not want to disclose why, he does not think anyone on the Dread team is trustworthy. Initially, the site went completely down but it has become clear that something is probably happening behind the scenes (indicated by the login page loading at all despite failing to advance). While some remain hopeful that this is evidence of Cryptonia coming back online, most are becoming alarmed by the fact that no Cryptonia staff has offered any word whatsoever on the situation.

The common speculations are of two schools: either following rumors of an attack incited by another market or something (unfortunately someone else will need to recite the story about the guy that was supposedly going around shutting down darknet servers requesting like 80 XMR or something) or law enforcement have figured something out to crack into DNMs much faster, better, and/or generally at all (hence some of the more recent hits including Cryptonia). with what we know, it definitely does not look like Cryptonia is exit scamming. Personally, either of the theories could logically have happened but the fact that all the staff disappeared and are behaving in a way certainly not conducive to good business makes me think its law enforcement. I hope not but time will tell.

Stay safe everyone.

5. fleur says:

courage go to the doctor if it’s not better

6. ooosch says:

when logging still problems, ….. it always comes with log in …. “Internal connection error. Please contact support.” ……

When will it be completely online again?

I am having the same issue. Fingers crossed it will be back up and running soon

8. theguy says:

rcjc0219 I don’t think its a scammer, I ordered 3 times moda from 3 different vendors in Europe. Now two weeks past a nothing arrived yet.

9. Luke says:

How do you get shit happening on wickr,? I’ve no idea how to navigate

10. X-men says:

Friends,
    X-men is back!!!!!

during the day there is new information.

stay safe

11. Ry Man says:

yeah he finally posted an update on empire that he lost 67 packages and claims he will take care of everyone so we will see i guess, fingers crossed

12. alec says:

any legit vendor on this market???

13. B says:

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
    Hash: SHA256

Dear users,

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime. It was caused by a
    tamper protection on one of our servers which led to the shutdown of our
    backend. For opsec reasons we cannot disclose more. The important thing is
    that our security measures worked and all the funds on escrow are safe.

The bad news is that we already had plans to close shop for a couple months
    due to being short-handed. Recent events have made matters worst. To bring the
    market back up safely we must migrate our entire infrastructure to new
    servers, that would mean at least a week before we can re-open.

Instead we have decided to do our best to disburse the funds the their
    rightful owners as follows:

* Unshipped orders will be refunded to buyers
    * Shipped orders will be finalized and paid to vendors
    * Disputed orders will be split 50/50

We hope that this way most of the funds will go to their rightful owners, and
    we ask our users to do the right thing in the few cases where it doesn’t.
    After all payments are sent the market will re-open on “hiatus mode” to allow
    multisig users to get their tx hexes and profiles accessed. It will remain in
    hiatus mode until we re-open in 2020.

We realize this is a huge inconvenience and we have done the best that we can
    under the circumstances. We wish you all a happy xmas and we hope to see you
    at our next market.

9QqZm5fVg8DP/zGL5eiN/8UTIIdMFiZdLkpZHXVfyJECzWrAL0dhXRTi97IEbl+k
    8Xsn0AyXKEquNXBQkzpVzldi0w0X1Q65vtnZXsJ4eDoRznvNVP/wM/fmxfOUsne8
    HwC7eDu1eR1xnR4rbMY9ksFmON5PoNvQJ4SbnzHYdX1vNrEe2PU=
    =XwpY
    —–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

• dude4567 says:

When will you be sending refunds? ETA so I can watch

• dude4567 says:

Still looking for an ETA as all my unshipped orders get totally taked by BTC volume sinking fast. Wait a bit longer and those refunds will be worse. Give us an ETA and please put that declining value BTC back in my wallet So i can go buy a pack of cigarettes with it

14. Patrycja says:

How can I dispute an order if I cannot login to the market and contact vendor?

how do i use this shit im new !!!!

16. beckitogg says:

Great! If that works: a big compliment and apology for my exaggerated reaction.

17. dude4567 says:

When will this happen? refunds?

18. JamesBro says:

Still doesn’t work.

19. generalrilldo says:

I just want my 3.1k refund i knew this risk but i went for it
    If anyone could help me out with that.

20. none says:

This was the best market shame it had to go down. Darknet is fucked no more trusted markets. Hopefully their return in 2020 will come to the rescue.

21. helpful ,ololo says:

Dont do it bro itll be okay

22. NEO says:

scammers alert agartha market vendors
    movingtrain wikr: movingtrain111
    blocked by vendor after sending coins. everybody beaware and stay away from these vendors..
    cokydoc
    baileythom
    dream boss
    dreamshop
    eniplugssupply lvl 8 scam artist
    wicker:everreal
    wicker:johnship
    wicker legit12
    wicker: vandot123
    wicker: vasto420
    THESE ALL ARE SCAMMERS I LOST AROUND 2000USD WITH THESE SCAMMERS
    BLACK MARKET IS SHIT WITH FAKE VENDORS.

23. asdasd says:

helo alkl can help me plkz

24. goho says:

Stay away from this market….

I think apollon is great, you can cancel your orders (you can’t on empire), and it’s very fast..
    Just had few orders, many vendors from other exited markets and empire are there and they have promo/free addons on orders!

If you want, you can use my referall link (25% on all transactions), thank you in advance.

Grey market also has referall program where you get 25% on all transactions, you can register here:

Be safe and stay high guys. Please write what do you think about these markets…

25. DigitalMafia says:

My Cryptonia customers.
    DigitalMafia can be found on Apollon Market

/register.php?ref=67416

For all your Vicodin, Xanax, & Cannabis needs.

26. anon says:

admins make cryptonia red please. thx