Apollon Market

1. Anon says:

Deposited BTC and it appeared on my account after 1 ½ hours, it was at 5 confirmations at that point. Seems to be fine as of right now, just a bit slow

2. Donway says:

I deposited btc into my apollon account 12 hours ago and it’s still not showing. Should I call it a loss or is there something I can do?

3. Superdog says:

I won’t good market
    Hallp me

4. PPVS says:

Hi we’re PPVS team vendor from APPOLON we tried to connect our account today but impossible and we sended our btc from our account but we didn’t yet receive WATCH OUT don’t smell good don’t make order or deposit crypto at this moment

5. freshman says:

Suddenly can’t access my account. Smells fishy, exit scam?

6. GOD says:

Check new store DrPurple ON EMPIRE! UK-UK LEAN! CHEAPEST BULK AND SINGULAR BOTTLE PRICES ON DARKNET

7. freshman says:

Yeah sadly it is true… they are exit scamming. can login with a buyers account, but not any more with my vendors account. All my listings are still active though and even the ones that I deactivated were activated again. Sent out last package just this noon to some lucky guy. Hope karma pays back these Apollon fuckups one day.

• Drkwebreviews says:

Freshman… Are u… or will you be setting up again at another market..? Hope you’ll still be around somewhere. Update would be appreciated. Well anyways…. any legit markets and/ or legit vendors left out there..?

8. Tissue says:

Stop crying about being scammed.
    You go to these markets, what you are buying is illegal, and you expect everything to go as expected?!?
    In case you were born last night, dark net markets 99.1% of the time exit scam.
    Either be prepared for this, or do not use them.
    It is really just that simple.
    No one wants to hear your sob stories.
    You ought to be happy that this type of service is available to you.
    Would you rather no markets at all?
    Maybe attempt to find your drug of choice on the streets.
    Then you can cry about how horrible the quality of the product is.

9. Apollo Creed says:

Well kiss my ass and call me apollo!! Those sons of bitches pulled a fast one!! Hope the food they eat clogs up their intestines and they choke to death on their own TURDS!! Bastards!!

10. Apollo says:

@Tissue,
    I’m crying as I sit constipated on the crapper. Would you like to hear my sob story about Mexican food?

11. 5uckMyD1ckTi55ue says:

damn bro just kys already lmao you’re so mad

12. DarkWay says:

Dear friends party finished, apollon is now confirmed exit scam . confirmed by 6 legitime vendors in our forum DarkWay ..
    Stay Away , Stay Safe .
    …………………………………..
    Thanks news servers for professional Work in scam alerts !
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

DarkMarket is now relevant market. Empire is great market but work very slow .
    but better use quality vendorshop , marketplaces is risky.
    Apollon is Marketplace by hugbounter team(Dread) , Dread is creator of more exitScams (Nightmare etc) . now dread have online alternative markets (avaris,cannahome,whitehourse market,versus ) .. Dread paying DDOS to all alternative markets or forums, all relevant markets is under ddos only apollon,avaris,versus never have any problems with ddos 🙂

BTW our database is Dumped by Dread Gang , no stress all user data is encrypted and hashed in RSA and Bcrypt 🙂

BTW our forum DarkWay is under massive DDOS atacky by dread gang if our links does not work plese try it later

Regards DarkWay .
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

#FuckDreadSpamGang #StayAwayFromDreadMarkets #Avaris #NightMare #Shitpollon #Apollon

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Thanks

13. wo bist says:

ich suche shorestore

14. Apollon says:

HA HA thanx fer the coin

15. soldaat says:

Its a Shame im Happy that i have a Lot vendors on my wickr account 🙂

16. Maxxweeeelll says:

exit scam

Apollo you are dead

18. Hermes says:

Ich suche Keta in Frankfurt am Main

19. MrSoSa says:

For all my regular customers and new that had enjoyed my market and I are trying I found on Big Blue ,
    not revenue more in Apollon because the site to change the password of the sellers to make scam and steal money … i lost 600$ but are happy to have satisfied my customers thanks and see you soon

• Drkwebreviews says:

…Big Blue..? Unfamiliar with this one. Is this a market..? Lol! Legit..? Since Apollon turned to scam who can u really trust to be legit..? So how does one find you now..?

20. diesel says:

Again, another scam, Apollon is gone?? Dream, Silk, Berlusconi, Grey….what next? Where to go, Empire is slow?

I hope DARK MARKET is good market, I’m giving it a chance, it looks good, I just made first order. Guys, go to ONION LIVE and look for links, don’t get phished!

Always use ESCROW when you can, don’t be fools.

If you wanna, use my referal code for Dark market when sign up (20% of transaction fees): VB4IJX

Good luck and stay safe!
    d.

21. bam says:

i sent 700$ worth of btc to my account yesterday in they never came threw was my first time trying to order off the dark web i made a dumb mistake by going to duck duck go and typing in apollo market url dose any one have any other easy markets to use like this one was ??

22. Dread says:

Guys, karma is bitch! Dread will also be caught and will be jailed for life or will strangle in his cell! Both sound familiar?

23. DarkWay says:

::::I have an entertaining message on behalf of the DarkWay team(About appollon gang).:::

Today we received a private message in DarkWay with an “interesting offer”. 🙂

First, the person laughed at us that he was shutdown the forum using DDOS. Then we got an interesting offer from the same person.

specifically, they offered to stop us from shutting downing , of course not for free .They didn’t ask for money ransom.

what did they want from us? :”
    1.)First Delete Apollon Scam Allert Official Thread in our forum DarkWay .
    2)Create Official thread for Avaris with name “Avaris Most Trusted Marketplace 2020 – Reccomended By DarkWay”
    3)Create official Thread for Versus with name:”Versus – New alternative Market – main thread”
    4)Add Banners to Header and footer for Avaris,whitehourse and versus markets and Dread Forum banner.”

Of course, we have strongly rejected this offer ! then we received a paid promotion offer : “1000$/mo” we also declined this offer . he has not signed anything yet, of course we have given BAN to the user.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Make your own opinion,, what do you think about it ?::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Regards DarkWay Forum – administrator .
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24. ak says:

I have lost 890 dollors fuck i am fucked up

25. PPVS says:

Salut ne finalisez pas les commandes que vous avez reçu de notre part il faut les faire galérer c FDP mais si ça ne va faire changer grand chose pour eux mais bon sinon retrouvez nous Big Blue Market 😉

26. gevor_999 says:

we can buy now from apollon or no?

27. I must be stupid says:

I knew something was weird this week when two orders which I had received and finalized a week ago moved back on to the ‘shipped’ section… I’ve got 1 pending order which was shipped on the 27th Jan but has not arrived… I doubt this will arrive now. I lost £40 in ‘change’ in my wallet, £75 in total.

• Pff says:

Bro,
      Do you think this was started 27.01?
      I ordered 2 orders on 27.01 from f1rstclass and I should have it by Friday but didn’t so probably I won’t get anything

• Lul says:

Yea me to i placed an Order on jan 28
        It was marked shiped but never arrived… so i lost about 200 money
        The funny thing is that all the information like the adress are whiped by the market

I ordered at noon 27th and afternoon were marked shipped and today I received one of them which made me happy I didn’t lose money

• SHUG says:

Did u recieve your item mate ? I ordered on Friday before i knew any of this crap lol, it says shipped but i doubt its gny arrive

28. diesel says:

@Darkway, wow, this is good info! So, there isn’t one good market guys. Stay safe

29. bilboquet666 says:

salut les mecs, jai perdu mes commandes avec cocoparis apres exitscam avec appolo,; je le cherche sur les autres markets, impossible de me co sur empire..si quelqu’un sait ou ils sont. cocoparis ou colombiandrugz.
    merci

• MerciMonsieur says:

Même problème que toi. Dernière commande du 27 janvier jamais reçue. Je regrette de ne pas avoir noté leur e-mail. Si tu trouves comment les joindre, hésite pas à le dire ici.

alors ya un vendeur sur argatha qui se nomme pareil, si tu fais la recherche cocoparis dans barre de recherche tu tombes dessus mais il repond pas aux messages
        sur apolon il y a ladresse xabber de cocoparis mais je connais pas bien . je vais me pencher dessus

30. Ouch says:

Looks like a lot of you took it up the ass from this market.
    Seriously though, how does it feel?

31. dieeseel says:

StraightfromNL and Drugzone do you have protonmail? Where can I get in contact with them? Ty guys

32. hwuwjwi says:

Ottomarket contact?

33. pandaaaaaaapoooooooop says:

the market is back on does that mean the deposit i’ve made a few days ago before the scam / crash will still arrive?????

34. Stan says:

I can login now, hopefully save my funds

35. LowerExpectations says:

Every vendor, every single one, even the ones that banned, are currently online at Apollon. How does that happen? What a fucking coincidence. I tried tried to extract the few pesos left in my wallet, and happily obliged me so my balance is now zero on that site. I just wonder where the money ACTUALLY went. I certainly don’t think it’s really coming here. I sort of figured this might happen so i mapped that out. They might get a few tacos, but no pain and suffering here on their account.

Dear community, APOLLON HAS FALLEN! – sad but true 🙁 better check VERSUS market which starting to be quite good place for shopping

37. anon says:

Dear community, APOLLON HAS FALLEN! sad but true 🙁 Better check VERSUS market which starting to be quite good place for shopping

38. anon says:

moved my shop to square market i dont trust empire nowadays

39. anon says:

moved my shop to square market check it out