Agartha Market

1. alec says:

both are level 8 vendor and still scamming

Berma na wo w> 3henfa

3. Dont know says:

Is this market real…?

Agartha is still one of the best market with a stable working system, no DDOS no threat of exiting scam and i really appreciate the come back of the admins and moderators working hard to make it the best

5. FuckingAnnoyed says:

This trader is a crook and scam artist : Damason

Posts the goods, using some dodgy courier service :

then message comes back that i have to pay £350 “refundable insurance”. He never told me any such fee was payable at the start.

Then tries to con me by saying pay £100.

Knew it by then he’s a scammer.

Agartha is one big scam. They are in cahoots. The feedback on ALL of these vendors are fake. Look at the names of those that give feedback.. Most are the same. One buyer leaves feedback in chinese, and then same buyer leaves back feedback in english

I miss the good old days with the REAL markets (now extinct) where the vendors were honest and delivered. Those days are gone !!

6. Reality4_2Check says:

ukcocaine1
    ^this vendor is the place to go for coke, 3 different * categorized by price, very good stealth and pretty much always next day delivery! Uk only i think…

• Hajeknfjd says:

Ukcocaine1 is a scammer. I very nearly took this advice and ordered but the original is ukcocaine. Ordered from them and all came through today. They have copied their account and trying to pretend they are the real deal. Check the usernames on their feedback it’s mostly the same usernames leaving feedback. Lots of vendors passing off as legit vendors with similar usernames and cloned listings. Do not buy from them. The legit ones have registered months ago when the market wasn’t like this. Admins are not doing anything which is why scammers have moved in. Plenty of legit still on there but hard to find. I got lucky.

7. Xdao says:

i met 2 vendors and both are scammer!!!!!!

8. Agfuckta says:

Dodgiest dark net site I have ever visited. Heaps of scammers and admin sucks at following up

9. gratefuldead200 says:

NO MARKET IS UP THEY ARE ALL SCAMS THE OWNERS ARE TAKING THEM OVER AS VENDORS. If anyone knows a good market LET ME KNOW.

10. neo says:

any one knew any legit vendor on darkweb?

Just got scammed by joejoeus. If there are any real vendors on here their hidden in a sea of scammers, it aint worth it. Only reliable market was cryptonia which is gone now. Darknet is beat at this point, hopefully somebody steps up and things change in the next couple months .

12. anon says:

Tried to cop ket, got scammed by joejoeus. If there are any real vendors on here they’re hidden in a sea of scammers. Cryptonia was the only reliable market and now its gone. The dark net is beat rn, aint worth the risk. Hopefully somebody will step up in the next couple months and help us out.

You are right on that one.

14. anan says:

fuck this place with a passion , you got cunts out here trying to scam every dollar out of you , theyre probably assholes who are trying to ddos fucking empire out of business . pieces of shit agartha is , they seem legit but theyre not . nothing but scammers for sure on this site

15. MIMA says:

you can register here, I recommend this shop as the best atm…

16. NEO says:

scammers alert agartha market vendors
    movingtrain wikr: movingtrain111
    blocked by vendor after sending coins. everybody beaware and stay away from these vendors..
    cokydoc
    baileythom
    dream boss
    dreamshop
    eniplugssupply lvl 8 scam artist
    wicker:everreal
    wicker:johnship
    wicker legit12
    wicker: vandot123
    wicker: vasto420
    THESE ALL ARE SCAMMERS I LOST AROUND 2000USD WITH THESE SCAMMERS
    BLACK MARKET IS SHIT WITH FAKE VENDORS.

17. Dooey says:

opened an account yesterday, deposited £10 max, gone to log in today and keep getting Login Problem Error Code 12240. and wont login? any ideas

18. redwingcrowe says:

Hello so i order some stuff…from king somebody on agar. Market im talking to him on wickr after i send him 250$ he ask for my email and phone# i ask why he says “because the agenices has questions about my package…im new at this did not even know that what i asked for is banned from agartha…not sure why it was on the market then….does anyone know what to do…how to report this

19. NEO says:

ANY one knew legit vendor ?

20. NEO says:

can anyone confirm this store APPLE Store are they legit?

applestor7qfi636.onion

21. gogo says:

@NEO On what market and for what?

I think apollon is great, you can cancel your orders (you can’t on empire), and it’s very fast..
    Just had few orders, many vendors from other exited markets and empire are there and they have promo/free addons on orders!

If you want, you can use my referall link (25% on all transactions), thank you in advance.

Grey market also has referall program where you get 25% on all transactions, you can register here:

Be safe and stay high guys. Please write what do you think about these markets…

22. milchek says:

mes frère c’est important ne plus aller sur agartha

23. milchek says:

we must turn cough green Apollon

24. money25 says:

Please is this vendor in Agartha legit or scammer /westernunionstore

25. MPRRRRRR says:

Did a BTC deposit yesterday, went to log in and now Im getting a login error 12240. Why is that? tried to go on their forum but its down.

can anyone give me some info on this. Is agartha just a scam site.

plus im tired of all the guys scamming. who wants to start a marketplace?

Has anyone worked with JET LOVE, wickr id – jason30594?
    I have a deal and have got tracking no. too, but the delivery site looks fake.
    any great vendors alive on Agartha or not? :'(

27. XANAXLOVER says:

Did a BTC deposit too around 24 hours ago, I can log in but the wallet is empty. What is going on?

28. budd says:

I can recommend tomandjerry, lidl, vanillasurf, heineken, heinekenexpress, theniceguys, thepostman…..

Try Apollon. Empire is shitty with this not working mirrors…

My referall link (25% on each order):

Maybe it works for you. Maybe not. Good luck. Stay safe…..

I need good vendor for ketamine and coke, do you have some recomendation?

29. MR CCV says:

Dont Buy This Vendor ( papylondon ) He is Scammer !I Will Pay 50$ But Do Not Give Me E Code . Now Tell me More Dollar send it .
    agarthaourmnyhq3.onion/vendor/papylondon
    Dont Buy It Scammer …

30. elchappo says:

tried to send btc to the adress on the site twice never went in ffs does anyone know any legit sites only looking to do a order within australia farkk moi

31. Tsaritsin says:

Hello, I was in contact with a trustable seller, his name was “Holland_Inc”
    Since Tochka is down, do you know where we can find him on another market ?
    Thank you.

32. Ketamine lover says:

Pretty sure that Ketamshop is a scammer as well. Trying some BS about “inflow” now that btc has been sent. Appears he has done to others as well

33. shizzlelox says:

I placed an order on Agartha and the seller and I agreed on a refund, only that the order is now marked “shipped” and the seller says he can’t reverse that. I don’t see an option to cancel or request refund. What happens if I “dispute” and just state that the seller has agreed to give me a refund? All this is in agartha messages.

The seller also offered to refund me directly into my BTC wallet and the agartha order will just auto finalize in 2 weeks. Does this seem legit?

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

Zulvinapills is a scammer, do not trust his reviews. He is running the same scam as Damason, with some courier service refundable bullshit.

Sniffdr420 and pharmahouse is also a scammer

can someone tell me if legit1 or a scammer or not

vendor MARINATE in this market is a scammer, buyers beware! the feds are on his ass!
    Scammer = wickr…. marinatelabs
    Scammer email: [email protected]
    Scammer kik id : marinatelabs

38. cashboy says:

Y’all take about the bad scammer vendors what about the legit ones ? I have been scammed many times but everyone help some one to avoid getting scammed

39. Viking says:

Hi,

Someone has a review on usapro?
    I do my order, and after the guy says me that I must to finalize because He prefer to work with FE payment with new buyer. This vendor change the deal working progress.. I hate this way.

A Review?

thks in advance

40. pouse says:

Scammer alert! – NARCOTICSDIRECT
    fake ratings, stay away.

41. monty says:

drugsdotcom is a scammer

42. Viking says:

USAPro = Scammer
    the dark market is dead, there are full scammers !!

43. NEO says:

any one used bitcredence escrow service on dark web? are they legit or scam like others ?

this is there link can anyone confirm me plz